• Home
  • Commodity
  • CDAC will distribute products in Calhoun and Ouachita counties

CDAC will distribute products in Calhoun and Ouachita counties

By on May 17, 2022 0

Camden –Central Arkansas Development Council will distribute USDA products in Ouachita County on Wednesday, May 18 and Thursday, May 19, 2022 in Camden. Distribution will begin at 9 a.m.

Foods can include:

UHT Milk, Grape Juice, Mixed Fruits, Grapes, Diced Tomatoes, Mushroom Soup, Pinto Beans, Nuts, Spaghetti, Rice, Flour (Cream of Wheat), Canned Pork, Beef Chili

In Ouachita County, products will be distributed at the following location: Ouachita County: CARNES PARK, 955 Adams SE, Camden

In Calhoun County, products will be distributed at: CADC Office, 210 South Lee Street, Hampton, AR (870) 798-2457

An identity document must be present to receive the products.

All customers receiving products must show identification.

Pursuant to federal civil rights law and the civil rights regulations and policies of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the USDA, its agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or retaliate or retaliate for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternate means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audio tape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the agency (state or local ) from which they applied for benefits. People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech impairments can contact the USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be available in languages ​​other than English. To file a complaint of discrimination in the program, complete the USDA Discrimination in the Program Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any office from the USDA, or write a letter addressed to the USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to the USDA by: (1) Mail: United States Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC

20250-9410; (3) email: p